Online marketing of your business is not an area that should be ignored. Due to Google, Facebook, Trip Advisor and competitiveness of the Turkish Travel industry, you can no longer build a website and then sit back.
Monthly online marketing should be a core aspect of your business.
Do you want to…
- Increase Brand Awareness or market a destination
- Set up a new website or blog
- Maximise your SEO presence
- Get traffic from social media channels
- Save money by using the virtual assistant concept
- Tap into a global audience
Work with Us: Services include…
- WordPress website and blog design
- Original articles about places, culture, food and the history of Turkey
- Tour itineraries and descriptions
- Editing and proofreading
- Press releases
- Destination marketing
- Social media management
Advertise on the Turkish Travel Blog
The focus of the blog is on destinations, travel tips, photos, culture, traditions, historical sites, local attractions and expat life. Targeted readers are solo females, expats and middle-aged couples with an average budget.
Readers want to know about places to visit and local attractions. They also like to learn about the history and facts about destinations.We aim to…
- To provide appealing information about travel destinations in Turkey
- To work with high-quality companies to promote services & tours
- To inspire readers to visit Turkey and fall in love with the country
This choice is specifically for hotels, travel companies or local tourism agencies operating in Turkey. After attending your tours / excursions, we will work with you to formulate a plan of action to promote your daily or weekly trips through banner advertising, articles and social media management.
Request a Media Brochure
Use the contact form below to request a media pack including services offered and the prices. When you fill it in, please list your business and website so we can get to know your products, and targeted audiences. This will help us offer you a service that is tailor made for your business and Internet presence.
Additional Notes: All prices are inclusive of 18% VAT, and tax registration details can be provided upon request. Payment is required within 48 hours, and official receipts can be issued for companies declaring tax in the Turkish Republic.
Explore the rest of this blog
- Aegean Coast
- Black Sea Region
- Living in Turkey
- Mediterranean Coast
- Other Places in Turkey
- Random Information
- Turkish Culture and Traditions
- Turkish Food and Drink