Do you want to increase the exposure of your brand and business?
Do you lack time or knowledge to promote your business to the outside world?
Did you know that you could lower your staffing costs by employing a virtual assistant?
As an expert in the topic of Turkish Travel, I have many skills to offer large global companies, small family run businesses, or independent start-ups. These skills include…
The written and visual content of your website should be professional, appealing to the reader and search engine friendly. I provide many clients with unique articles that fulfil all the criteria.
It is no secret that business advisers suggest every company whether big or small, should publish a blog. The problem is that you are so busy running your travel business and there is no time to write and promote. I help by setting up and maintaining your company blog.
Social Media Promotion
Every company should have a large and active presence on all the major social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus. I can do that for you.
Advertising and Marketing
To advertise and promote your product on the Turkish Travel Blog, please refer to this page.
A fresh pairs of eyes on your website is a productive way to gain independent feedback on how to improve the visual appearance of your business and increase leads.
Consulting and Coaching
So you have time to promote your own business but are not sure where to start. I offer a serious of coaching and consulting sessions to point you in the right direction to achieve market success.
Turkish Travel Writing
I am passionate and enthusiastic about travel within Turkey. This is shown with the results of this blog which include: 3000 Twitter followers, 3400 Facebook followers and an average of 18,500 unique visitors each month.
I can write about…
- Cities including Istanbul, Kayseri, Kars and Trabzon
- Resorts along the Lycian way including Kemer, Patara, Olu Deniz and Fethiye
- Cappadocia and all the surrounding resorts
- The eastern Black sea region including Macahel, Uzungol and Ayder plateau
Latest posts by Natalie (see all)
- The Ottoman Stone Bridges of Firtina River - September 29, 2014
- The Story of Ayse Metin and Her Connection to Harpagos, the Persian General - September 20, 2014
- Kas : Mediterranean Delight in Turkey - September 14, 2014